League of Women Voters of California
Contra Costa County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Director; Los Medanos Community Health Care District Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 3:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (93/93)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Nurse Clinician Specialist
- Occupation: Marketing Analyst
- Past Member Contra Costa County United Way Leadership Board of Directors
- Past Member DOW Chemical Community Advisory Panel
- Past Member Delta 2000 Board of Directors
- President Elect-Black Families Association
- Past President of the City of Pittsburg Community Advisory Commission
- Chairman of the Committee to Dissolve the Los Medanos Community Hosptial District
Tanya L. Duke
- I will work to dissolve the LMCH Tax District
- Seek to sell all assets and use all of the district revenue to pay off the bankrupty debt.
- Seek a State and Federal Investigation into the previous mishandling of LMCH resources
- Occupation: Teacher
- Activist and resident of the community since 1981
Bruce M. Croskey
- Absolve the district
- Pay off our debts and move on
- Health care education
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:35
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.