League of Women Voters of California
Contra Costa County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Director; Kensington Police Protection and Community Services District Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 3:19pm, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (8/8)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Joan K. Gallegos
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Professor of Music, retired
- AB, Stanford, Political Science
- D Mus, h.c SF Conservatory of Music
- Legislative and Membership Committees, California Special Districts Associations
Michael S. Ogul
- Retention of community control of community services
- Funding to complete the development of Kensington Park
- First comprehensive review of waste hauler's revenues and expenses
- Occupation: Attorney
- 20+ years in public service
- 20+ years in public interest law
- recipient of CACJ's Skip Glen award in 1998 for leadership and contributions to the entire State of California
- sensitivity to the needs of families, including parents and children
- fairness to all of Kensington, not just the entrenched cliques
- respect and pride for our entire community
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:35
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.