League of Women Voters of California
Alameda, Contra Costa County, CA
November 7, 2000 Election
Director; East Bay Regional Park District; Ward 2 Voter Information
Results as of Dec 5 10:02, 100.0% of Precincts Reporting (207/207)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Director, East Bay Regional Park District
- Alameda County Superior Court Judge
- Alameda County District Attorney
- Chabot Space and Science Center Boardmember
- President, Greenbelt Alliance
- Oakland City Councilmember
- YMCA Boardmember
Robert R. Herrick
- Sound Fiscal Management
- Preserving & Acquiring Open Space
- Increasing Park Safety, Security, & Maintenance
- Occupation: Physician
- Former Chief of Staff - Brookside Hospital
- Former Board President - Doctors Medical Center San Pablo & Pinole
- Board of Directors - Agemark Corporation
- Expand open space and develop improved trails and access for ALL users.
- Correct financial mismanagement and pursue a pro-active program to prevent future problems.
- Environmental oversight to preserve parklands and protect endangered species.
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis
- Candidates' Forum
Thursday, October 19, 7 PM
City Hall - Oakland, Hearing Room 1
Sponsored by the League of Women Voters of Oakland
Voters are invited to come and submit questions for the candidates.
Broadcast live on KTOP, Cable Channel 10; rebroadcast before the November 7 election; click here for KTOP schedule: http://oaklandnet.com/community/ktop2.html
The Oakland Tribune
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: January 25, 2001 02:35
Smart Voter 2000 <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
Copyright © 2000
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund.
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.