(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
John R. Knight
(22.81%) in Sacramento County
(29.03%) in El Dorado County
Marc W. Allaman
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
(29.94%) in Sacramento County
(26.15%) in El Dorado County
- Occupation: Educator
- Public High School Teacher, 32 Years
- Custom Home Builder
- Graduate of Folsom Chamber of Commerce Leadership program
- Commissioner of Arts and Culture Folsom City, Four Year Appointment
- President of Empire Ranch Homeowner's Association, Folsom, Ca.
- Graduate CSUS 1978 BA
- Funding of Los Rios Community College District and Folsom Community College specifically
- Attracting students to Los Rios Community College District as a viable option instead of beginning college at a four year college
- Keeping students in school and completing an AA degree or completing the first two years of general eduation for transfering to to a four year college
(20.55%) in Sacramento County
(25.02%) in El Dorado County
- Occupation: Educator/Entrepreneur
- School Improvement Coach
- Small Business Owner
- Ph.D. Educational Leadership - University of Nevada, Reno
- M.A. Educational Leadership - Sacramento State University
- B.S. Business Finance - Sacramento State University
- Ensure fiscal responsibility throughout the District.
- Advance partnerships with area high schools and employers to improve students' college and career readiness.
- Expand educational access in underserved rural communities.
(26.28%) in Sacramento County
(19.23%) in El Dorado County
- Occupation: Businessman/Parent
- Software Engineer, eight years
- External Relations/Education Manager for 10 years
- Member, CA State Superintendent of Education STEM Task Force
- Past Board Chair, NextEd
- Graduate of Folsom and Metro Chambers of Commerce Leadership program
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Morehouse College, 1995
- Keeping Los Rios Community College District an affordable option for all populations
- Support growth and quality of the Los Rios Community College District's STEM programs
- Locate resources and align with education partners to better prepare students in advance of college and reduce the need for remediation
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.