(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Councilmember / Businesswoman
- Mayor, City of Norwalk 2000 & 2005
- 2003-04 President, California Contract Cities Assoc
- 2008-09 Chair - MTA Gateway Cities Service Sector Council
- 2009 Chair- Greater LA Co Vector Control Dist
- 2008-09 Chair- SEAACA -Southeast Area Animal Control Agency
- President, Norwalk Arts & Sports Fondation
- Public Safety
- Infrastructure repair and improvements
- Economic delevopement
- Occupation: Quality Specialist/Veteran
- B.S. Degree in Business Management
- A.S. Degree in Logistics Management
- A.S. Degree in Electronics
- Vice Chair, Norwalk Planning Commission
- Member, Norwalk 50th Anniversary Committee
- Accountability at all levels in our city
- Improved Communication/Renewed Focus on Community
- Preservation of Senior and Youth Programs
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- City of Norwalk
- Thursday, January 22
time: 6:30 p.m.
place: City Hall Council Chambers
12700 Norwalk Bl
sponsors: Coordinating Council/
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.