(Vote for 3)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Elden "Red" Nutt
- Occupation: Retired Police Chief
- Present City Council Member
- Two years Modesto JC
- Two years City Planning Com.
- Present Ripon Chamber President
- Past Comander American Legion Post 190
- Community Distinguised Service Award 1986
- Open Government accountability to the public
- Public Safety,
- Reasonable Limits and direction of growth
- Occupation: Small Business Owner
- BS Geography, Brigham Young University
- MA History & International Relations, CA State Univ. Stanislaus
- Ripon Economic Development Commission, 1989 -1993, Chair 2 years
- Ripon Planning Commission, 1999 - 2005, Chair 2 years
- Currently Asst. Scoutmaster Ripon Troop 440 ,Boy Scouts Of America
- Wife Karin and 5 children, 22 year residents of Ripon
Garry j. Krebbs
- Public Safety. I desire that Ripon's small town quality of life continues. I will work with local law enforcement to provide the tools they need.
- Maintain a balanced budget, without raising new taxes nor dipping into the reserve fund.
- Proactively seek out and encourage new job and tax revenue producing businesses. Simplify city process for existing and new businesses.
- Occupation: Retired Construction Inspector
- Degree in Business, Delta College
- Course work Modesto Junior College
- California State University, Stanislaus
- Ripon Planning Commission , 19 years
- COG, S.J. ,Citizens Advisory Committee 2 years
- Ripon Green Committee
Jennifer R. Sanguinetti
- Continued responsible quality growth
- Design guides, to protect old downtown, and the Historic residential
- Work with Ripon P.D. in the Protection of Ripon citizens
- Occupation: Agricultural Volunteer Consultant
- Ratepayer Advocate, Public Owned Utility Customer Assoc.
- BS and BA from UC Davis
- 2nd Vice Pres. SJC CA Women for Agriculture
Dale C. Wild, Jr.
- Increase public safety resouces
- Ensure taxpayer dollars spent wisely in these trying economic times
- Foster civic pride and represent the citizens of our town
- Occupation: Teamster Truck Driver
- 15 year Teamster member
- 3 term union steward
- Union activist
- Safeway Inc. safe driver awards
- 1 term home owners association president
- Maintain small town atmosphere
- Increase police protection
- Bring the Voice and Will of our citizens to city hall
- Occupation: Business Consultant
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.