(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Gary I. DeLong
- Occupation: Long Beach Business Owner
- President & CEO
- MBA, University of Southern California
- Board of Directors, Long Beach Aquarium of the Pacific
- Board of Directors, Long Beach City College Foundation
- Advisory Board, Public Library Foundation
- Long Beach Economic Development Commission
Audrey Stephanie Loftin
- Improve Public Safety
- Fix our Streets, Sidewalks, Curbs & Alleys
- Restore Library Funding
- Occupation: CEO/Businesswoman/Lawyer
- President, CEO of Long Beach Law, Inc., APLC
- Community Police Academy ,first graduating class
- Chair of the Los Angeles County Alcohol Commission, appointed by Supervisor Don Knabe,
- Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, California Bar Assn, 1997
- Undergraduate education: Finance, Accounting
- Propose safe, clean, and efficient energy alternatives for the city - NO LNG plant at the port;
- Preserve, Restore, and protect our Wetlands and prevent commercial development from encroachment
- Preserve historic homes and buildings by working with our neighborhood associations;
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.