(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Occupation: Retired Educator
- B.A. Ed.; M.S. Ed.; M.A. Ed. Admin.; Ed.D. Organization & Leadership
- Teacher: San Anselmo School District, Fairfax School District, Ross Valley School District
- Administrator: Marin County Office of Education, Larkspur School District, Ross Valley School District
- Staff Developer: Marin County Office of Education
- Consultant: Child Development Project in Redwood City, San Ramon and Hayward
- Instructor: San Francisco State University, Ed. Dept.; Dominican University, Ed. Dept.
Gina P. Feiner
- The board of trustees must be strong advocates for adequate school funding at the state and local levels.
- The district must be able to attract and retain highly qualified teachers and administrators and to build leadership capacity from within.
- As the district continues the process of long range planning, we must ensure that community consensus about student outcomes is the focus.
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- BSN, Georgetown University
- Chair of Site Council, White Hill Middle School
W. Lee Pollard
- Develop a communication plan for our district
- Transportation to and from our schools
- Support teachers, administrators, and classified staff
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Ross Valley Board Member since 1995
- President, Ross Valley School Board
- President, Marin County School Boards Association
- Board Member, Marin School-to-Career Partnership
- Licensed Architect
- 19 year San Anselmo Resident
- Maintain and build quality in our schools by empowering teachers and parents to implement effective ideas and programs in the classroom.
- Ensure the financial stability of the District and protect our teachers in an environment where the state doesn't keep it's promises on school fundin
- Continued progress through envirnomental leadership such as new solar panels that reduce energy dependency and provide long term savings.
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- District Budget Committee Member
- Past Yes Foundation Co-Chair and Treasurer
- Three Time Recipient of Ross Valley School District Appreciation Award
- Member, Ross Valley School District Strategic Planning Committee
- MA, Environmental Planning
- BA, History
- Maintaining financial stability in our schools by knowledgeably managing the district's budget at a time when the state is not keeping its promises.
- Promoting educational excellence by protecting teachers' freedom to teach passionately and creatively in the face of standardized testing pressures.
- Strongly supporting innovations such as our district's conversion to solar power. It is good for the environment and adds to our financial stability.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Kentfield School District
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
This election is archived. Any links to sources outside of Smart Voter may no longer be active. No further links will be added to this page.