(Vote for 1)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
- Party: Democratic
- Occupation: California State Assembly Member
Jon W. Zellhoefer
- Party: Republican
- Occupation: Manufacturing Engineer/Businessman
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Monterey Col. of Law
- Master of Business Administration, CSUF
- Pre-qualified Energy Consultant, USDOE
- Past President, Society of Manufacturing Engrs.
- BS Engineering, UCLA
- Industrial Development Expert, United Nations
Allen M. Rice
- Stop jobs leaving California, provide economic incentive areas
- Provide new affordable housing communities for seniors
- Revise the workers compensation program
- Party: Libertarian
- Occupation: Engineer/Technical Writer
- Secretary, SJUSD Measure F Bond Oversight Committee
- Member, Society for Technical Communication
- BS, Engineeing Mathematics, University of Arizona
- Bring the State Budget into Balance
- Restore Local Control of Schools
- Reform the Redistricting Process
Basic candidate data supplied by the Secretary of State.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Candidates Answer Questions|
The League of Women Voters of California has asked
all candidates for this office to respond to
4 questions on Budget Crisis, Education, Water, and Health Insurance.
Secretary of State
Calif. State Legislative Counsel (Leginfo)
- Bills Introduced
- Check "Author(s)" and then type in the name of your current representative to see the bills introduced in the current Senate session. Enter a Bill Number to see the history of a bill including voting records.
League of Women Voters
- About the Candidates
- Browse to find the candidates with "District seeking" for 11. Then find Biography, Campaign Finances, Issue Positions (NPAT), Special Interest Groups, and Voting Record where available.
News and Analysis
- Sept. 23 - Candidate Forum, Campbell Council Chambers, sponsored by Chamber of Commerce, LWV, AAUW, SVCN Newspapers.
- City Council candidates at 5:30 pm, State Sen. Dist. 11 candidates at 7 pm, State Assembly Dist. 24 candidates at 8 pm.
- Oct. 19 - Candidate Forum, 7:30 pm, Congregation Beth Am, 26790 Arastradero Rd., LAH, sponsored by LWV, AAUW, Chamber of Commerce, Cong. Beth Am.
- State Sen. Dist. 11 and State Assembly Dist. 21 candidates.
- Oct. 21 - Candidate Forum at 7 pm, Mtn. View Council Chambers, sponsored by LWV, AAUW, PTA.
- U.S. House of Rep Dist 14 candidates, State Senate Districts 11 & 13 candidates, State Assembly Districts 21 & 22 candidates, Superior Court Judge run-off candidates.
Santa Cruz Sentinel
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.