(Vote for 5)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Terry J. Leach
Steve B. McCoy
Richard "Rich" Verrilli
- Occupation: Member, Contra Costa County Democratic Central Committee
- Occupation: Appointed Incumbent
- U.S.A.F.(1954-1958) European Theater
- B..A. UC: J.D, Kennedy School of Law
- Elected Delegate Democratic State Conventions(2003-04)
- Member LaMorinda & Rossmoor Democratic Clubs
- Editor DemocraticDispatch newsletter Contra Costa Democratic Central Committee. Access Producer "Democrats in Action" (CH24)
- Wife, Nadine , retired teacher, and two grown children, very thankful for all.
- Defeat Bush, his regime, his philosophy, his relatives, his adherents!!
- Promote, Safeguard and Enhance the Civil, Political, and Economic Rights of working Americans, regardless of Gender,Race,Age or orientation
- Promote and strengthen the Democratic Central Committee on the local level by neighborhood grass roots type precinct organization
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Managing Principal, Construction Management Firm
- Retired Marketing Director, Pacific Bell
- BA, Economics; MBA, Finance, U.C. Berkeley
- Mayor, City of Hercules
- Councilmember, City of Hercules
- Past President, Black Alumni Club, UCB; active in "Cal In The Community" program
Nadine Grace Peyrucain
- Creating a stronger and more progressive Democratic Party
- Getting out the vote
- Finding new and innovative candidates for public office
- Occupation: Clerical Supervisor for Contra Costa County
- BA in Psychology
- Active in AFSCME 512, current President
- Delegate to AFSCME Council 57
- Delegate to C. C. County Central Labor Council
- Member of U.C. Berkeley LOHP Task Force
- Delegate to CCC Labor Coalition
- To bring the concerns of the people I am in contact with in the communtiy and in labor organizations to the attention of the CCC Democratic Committee.
- To educate people as to redress and the processes of change built into our democratic governmental system.
- To encourage communtication, education and participation in our government.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|