(Vote for 2)
Click on highlighted
name for additional information supplied by candidate.
Contact non-highlighted candidates and encourage them to provide information for
Carol J. Rowley
- Occupation: Educator
- Bachelor of Arts, University of California, Berkel;ey
- Masters of Science, California State University, Hayward
- Retired from Country Club Elementary School after servining as a reading specialist for 12 years and principal for 17 years
- Citizen of the Year,1995. Educator of the Year, 1994 and 2003; PTA Honorary Service Award and Continuing Service Award
- San Ramon Parks and Community Services Commissioner for 12 years
- Charter City Commissioner and member of other city task forces and committees
- Bring fiscal responsibility and integrity back to our city in a climate of respect and cooperation.
- Ensure that San Ramon parks, facilities and other services are maintained before starting new projects that drain our budget
- Rebuild strong rel;ationships with the business community, provide quality service and empower our talented city staff.
Edward P. "Ed" Cahill
- Occupation: Flight Test Engineer
- Occupation: Retired Banking Executive
- BBA-Public Accounting
- MBA-Systems Management
- Chief Compliance Officer
- Regional Vice President-Operations
- General Manager
- Former U.S. Marine
- Bring civility to the City Council
- Improve the Budget process
- Preserve the Reserve
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
All candidates have been invited to supply additional information to Smart Voter.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
News and Analysis|
San Francisco Chronicle
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.