League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Governing Board Member; Westside Union Elementary School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 22/ 22)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Marty G. Meeden
- Occupation: 19 year Educator in AV
- Quartz Hill School
- Tamarisk School
- Buena Vista School
- Buena Vista PTA President
- Past President Palmdale Teachers Association
- California State Parks Volunteer
James Edward "Jim" Brink
- More parental involvement
- Better Communication among all stake holders
- Respect for all stake holders
- Occupation: Teacher
- Ed.D. in Education
- USN Veteran
- Past Principal and Superintendent
- Outstanding Young Men of America Recipient
- Eagle Scout and Scout Master
- Youth Athletics Coordinator
Donna M. Margherita
Alex "Alejandra" Dunkel
- Choosing a housing option for overcrowded schools
- Long-range planning for additional schools
- Review of staff/board roles, performance and goals
- Occupation: Enrolled Agent, Business Owner
- AYSO Board Member
- Wife and Mother of four
- Incoming Treasurer for Palmdale Republican Women Federated
Ralph M. Rodriguez, JR.
- Have the Children/Parents be number #1 in our District
- Building new schools
- Preparing students to tackle high school
- Occupation: Manager
- Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company-Palmdale
- Employed at LM Aero 21 years.
- Married with two daughters. One attends school at Westside.
- Has lived in the district for almost 9 years.
- Involved in PTA and other activities.
- Serves in the United States Naval Reserve
Michael D. Gudim
- Implement Innovative Ideas to Solve District Overcrowding.
- Honest Collective Bargaining with our Represented Employees.
- Better Management/Oversight of the District Budget.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- Contact the District Office at 661-948-2669 (Lancaster)
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Profile from
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.