(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Michael P. Hogan
Kerry B. Clegg
- Occupation: Research Scientist/Laboratory Manager
- CEO/President - Sepulveda FCU
- Manager - Molecular Biology Core Lab VA Hospital
- President - Sulphur Springs School Board
- CSBA Director Region 22
- Division of State Architects Advisory Board Member
- Santa Clarita Valley School Trustees Association
Richard C. Edwards
Jose Mario "Mario" Matute
- Curriculum Development to Enhance Student Achievement
- Staff Development to Improve Teaching Skills and Delivery
- Facilities Management to Handle Growth and Student/Staff Safety
- Occupation: Workforce and Technology Director
- BA, Psychology
- Chemical Dependency and Family Counseling
- Canyon Springs Site Council member
- Received multiple recognitions by Elected Officials, City, State Assembly, State Setate, and Congressmember
- Improve after school programs, obtain funding to provide needed construction and renovation of schools to relieve overcroding.
- Bring technology vision and experience to the district, equipe schools classroms with computers and incorporate technology to school curriculum
- Ensure that all children in the district receive quality education they deserve. Ensure that they have the most safe and healthenvironment where they
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Profile from