(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Shawny M. Barcelona
- Occupation: Parent/Business Owner
- School Site Council Member
- School Superintendent's Advisory Council
- Attended 46 school board meetings last 2 years
- Met with 22 principals at 22 schools
- Met with 7 school department heads
- Met with several teachers on an individual basis
Robert "Bo" Bynum
- Putting kids and their safety first
- Promote teamwork among board members, administrators, teachers
- Building of more schools to ease overcrowding
- Occupation: Superintendent, Public Works
Terry L. Maness
- It is imperative that the tradition of excellence of the Palmdale School District continues which means that the children must come first!
- Leadership and proper decision making are necessary to ensure that their educational and life skill needs are met.
- I follow the boards decisions and I favor school safety, class size reduction and character education.
- Occupation: Parent
- Parents Rights Activist
- Ex PTA Fundraiser Cordinator
- Special Education Volunteer
- Ex Soccer Mom
- Ex Government Biller
- Having the Board Meetings Televised so the public knows what the board and the district are doing.
- Schedule town hall meetings with parents and members of the community regarding Palmdale School District Issues.
- Investigate the upper management and the School District Budget
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Profile from