League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Governing Board Member; Lancaster Elementary School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 26/ 26)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Richard T. White
- Occupation: Local Businessman
- degree in Business Administration,Magna Cum Laude
- elected to Delegate Assembly, Region 22
- Master of Boardsmanship Award, Oct. 7,1998
- Father of the year 1989
- Member of Whos' Who in California
- Current Board Member
Gregory A. Tepe
Bill A. Lindoff
- Every child should recieve a quality education
- Every child should be safe
- Would adhere to a conservate approach to Budget items
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Website
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.