League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Governing Board Member; Hermosa Beach City Elementary School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 9/ 9)|
(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Linda S. Beck
- Occupation: Educator
- Earned Masters and Doctorate degrees from UCLA in education.
- Employed in public elementary schools since 1983.
- Lecturer and parent educator for the South Bay Adult School.
- Taught at the college level in the Department of Teacher Training at Pacific Oaks College.
- Parent of three young children, ages 7,5, and 1.
- Active volunteer in my children's classrooms.
Gregory E. "Greg" Breen
- Construction of needed classroom space and a gymnasium.
- Continued emphasis on a broad academic curriculum rather than a narrow "teaching to the test."
- Continued emphasis on meeting children's individual needs.
- Occupation: Accountant
- Father of two kids in the Hermosa Schools (third and sixth grades)
- Fifteen year Hermosa resident
- Claremont McKenna College, UCLA Law School
- Finance and tax manager for software company
- Continue the excellent education being offered in Hermosa
- Address the critical school space shortage by constructing more classrooms
- Bring a sense of urgency to these matters
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Profile from greatschools.net
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.