(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Incumbent
- Doctor of Acupuncture Medicine, Asian American Acupuncture University, San Diego
- Masters in Business Administration, California State University, Stanislaus
- Bachelor of Science - Agricultural Economics, National Taiwan University
- Governing Board Vice President, Walnut Valley U.S.D.
- Diamond Bar H.S. Brahma Foundation - Vice President
- Qualified Medical Evaluator for the California Industrial Medical Council
Helen M. Hall
Winnie Lumarque Yee
- 1.Enhance technological education by providing certification such as Cisco and other professional programs to prepare high school graduates for 21st
- 2.Lobby for State Equalization Funding. Last year our district received $4369 per student, which was $300 less than the state average.
- 3.Improve already strong student performances on educational assessments such as the SAT, SAT 9, and Golden State Exams.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Profile from greatschools.org