League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Governing Board Member; Temple City Unified School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 10/ 10)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Matt W. Smith
- Occupation: Governing Board Member; Temple City Unified School
- Senior Sales Manager, Pacific Bell Public Sector Accounts
Michael P. Palmer
Gabe "Soumakian" Soumakian
- Providing the best educational opportunities for our students
- Continued development of a well rounded, student centered, curriculum
- Safe Schools and Character Education programs
- Occupation: Principal in Hacienda La Puente
- Doctorate in Education Leadership
- Adjunct Professor at Azusa Pacific Uni.
- 25 years experience in education
- Previous teacher and Head Football Coach in district
- Reduce high turnover rate of administrator which indicates internal problems
- Accountability for Facility Bond and District Funds
- Infuse instructional technology into the school with stable network
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Profile from greatschools.org
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.