(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: School Board Member/Community Volunteer/Attorney
- PVPUSD School Board, 1993-present; President, Vice President
- California School Boards Association (CSBA) Delegate Assembly, Legislative Committee; Representative for Washington DC advocacy trip
- Leader/Organizer of PTA/District's "Capitol Convoy" advocacy efforts in Sacramento
- Former PTA President and Peninsula Education Foundation Trustee
- PTA Council Golden Oak Honorary Service Award; Lunada Bay Continuing Service Award
- B.S., University of Redlands; J.D., Loyola Law School, magna cum laude
- Ensure strong fiscal management of our district while re-opening schools and adding programs
- Ensure equitable modernization of all schools
- Continue legislative advocacy for our fair share of state and federal funding
- Occupation: PVPUSD School Board President
- Incumbent, elected November, 1997
- CPA Exam Certified (California), Accounting Credential UCLA
- Trustee, Community Association of the Peninsula
- 54th State Assembly District and 36th Congressional District Appointee to Education Advisory Councils
- Healthcare Manager, RN BSN, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- PTA Golden Oak Award Recipient
Bradley L. Bartz
- Increased educational offerings so ALL students have the opportunity to experience their full potential
- Accommodate current growing student enrollment while maintaining fiscal solvency
- Successful implementation of bond/modernization plan to assure equitable refurbishment of all our aging schools
- Occupation: Entrepreneur
- Solar Electricity System Sales and Installation
- Internet Professional
- BA Business Administration, Loyola Marymount U niversity
- Experieced as educator and administrator
- Bi-lingual - Japanese and English
- Spend Smarter
- TECH Smarter
- Plan Smarter
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Profile from greatschools.net