League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Governing Board Member; Bonita Unified School District Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 20/ 20)|
(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Attorney
Patti A. Latourelle
- Attract & retain the best teachers & staff for our schools & pay them fairly.
- Create an ethic of teamwork & unity among the board, administrators, teachers, staff & parents.
- Develop Site-based management allowing teachers & staff to respond directly & effectively to the learning needs of our children.
- Occupation: Business Owner
- Lived in La Verne for over 20 years
- Volunteered at school and district levels
- School Site Council Member
- Strategic Planning Committee Member
Harold A. Ussery
- We must unite and re-build trust in this district
- We must be financially responsible in our spending
- We must work first to educate students in San Dimas & La Verne. This must be our first priority
- Occupation: Algebra Teacher
- B.S. in Sociology, Math minor
- A.A. in Sociology
- Azusa USD Outstanding Employee 4/99
- T.H.E. award recipient from Azusa Ed. Assoc.
- Twice nominated for Disney American Oustanding Teacher
- We need a Strategic Long Range Plan that spans 5 years.
- We need to re-build trust between the district office, the board and the district staff.
- We need to remember to put the students first.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Profile from greatschools.org
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.