(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Anna A. Aguilar
- Occupation: Retired Health educator
- I earned a BA, Human Services CSU, Dominguez Hills
- BUSD, Personnel Commission for 3 years
- BUSD, Board of Trustees for last 8 years
- Family history 4 generations in BUSD
- Active in the Bassett community for 35 yrs
Robert "Bob" Fuentes
Lizet I. Angulo
Toni Vasquez (Vasquez) Giaffoglione
- Improve customer service to our parents, initiate programs to improve communication skills, character building, and people skills of ALL our students.
- GATE Programs, Special Education, books for all students, clean and safe schools, qualified teachers, administrators, counselors and support staff. F
- Adult Education, technology in all the classrooms and provide food services and health services available to all in need.
- Occupation: Registered Nurse
- AA from East Los Angeles College
- BS from Long Beach State University
- Presently attending San Diego State University for a Master's Degree in Community Health Nursing
- School Nurse Credential from San Diego State University
Hermila Millie Fleming
Bertha Gallardo Parker
- I understand the educational needs of Bassett students
- I want to establish an academic program to meet the needs of all Bassett students
- ) I want to include input from teachers, parents, and community members to create programs and an environment conducive to good education and promote
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
- District Profile from
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidate Forum Moderated by League of Women Voters of East
San Gabriel Valley
- Monday October 29, 6:30-8:30pm; Bassett Adult School
Little Theatre, 760 N. Puente, Bassett (between Temple &
Amar); info - Mary Johnson, 626/332-6124