League of Women Voters of California
Los Angeles County, CA
November 6, 2001 Election
Governing Board Member; Rio Hondo Community College District; Trustee Area 3 Voter Information
Results as of Nov 16 2:11pm, 100.00% of Precincts Reporting ( 17/ 17)|
(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Government Affairs Consultant
- Marketing & Public Relations
- Small Business Advocate
- Master's Degree in Public Administration, USC
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Cal. State Univ., L.A.
- Member of League of Women Voters, Whittier
Don L. Jenkins
- I will improve RHCC's low transfer rate to four-year universities.
- I will increase and protect RHCC's funding to keep education affordable.
- I will create more opportunity at RHCC for women in education and business.
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
- District Website
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- Candidate Forum Moderated by League of Women Voters of Whittier
- Wednesday October 24, 8:30pm (preceded by Whittier City School Board at 7:00pm); Whittier City Hall Council Chambers, 13230 Penn St., Whittier; info - Margo Reeg, 562/947-3634
Home (Ballot Lookup)
About Smart Voter
Created: December 3, 2001 15:29
Smart Voter <http://www.smartvoter.org/>
League of Women Voters of California Education Fund http://ca.lwv.org
The League of Women Voters neither supports nor
opposes candidates for public office or political parties.