(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
- Occupation: Community College Teacher
- Chair, Social Science Dept, East LA College
- Member, National Advisory Board on the Transfer and Retention of Urban Community College Students
- More than 20 years community college experience
- Active resident of Pasadena for 12 years
- Endorsed by the teachers of Pasadena City College
Luther K. Renfroe
- Bring an educational perspective to the PCC Board of Trustees
- Develop community outreach programs -- NW Pasadena has the highest number of "at-risk" students (and the lowest enrollment) in the District
- Bring PCC to NW Pasadena -- for new students, workers seeking retraining, and seniors studying for knowledge and pleasure
- Occupation: Retired
- Electronic Field Service Engineer
John Whitaker Betances
- Insure the College remains accessible to all in the Pasadena City College
- Continue to operate on a balanced budget and maintains appropriate reserves.
- Provide appropriate facilities for changing curriculum of the College.
- Occupation: Welding Division Manager
- Experienced teacher/trainer/leader for colleges, universities and corporations
- Highly sought-after specialist in "Personnel Management," "Human Resource Management," and "Motivation."
- Honored as PCC's Welding Department student of the year
- Who's Who Among Students ...
- Certified Welding Inspector
- Retired Military Officer [U.S. Army's "Green Berets"]
- Ensure that "The Will of the People" becomes "the torch that lights our way" in the governing of PCC!
- Establish and maintain the best environment, in which all students can succeed...and every employee can proudly strive to perform their duties!
- Lead and guide the entire PCC community to discover, implement, use the finest educational programs possible!
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Website