(Vote for 1)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Geoffrey L. "Geoff" Baum
- Occupation: Educator/City Commissioner
- Public Affairs Director, USC
- Assistant Vice President, Claremont McKenna College
- Member, PCC Board Advisory Committee for KPCC
- Board Member, Pasadena Community Access Corp.
- Board Member, Armory Center for the Arts
- Former Executive Producer, C-SPAN
Robert L. Cody
- Service to the Community & Outstanding Educational Quality
- Sound Fiscal Management
- Improve transfer rate to 4-year colleges
- Occupation: Community College Administrator
- Career educator: El Monte High School, UCLA Extension, and PCC Dean of Computing Services
- PCC Risser Award for Outstanding Contributions to Education
- Occidental College A.B. and UCLA Doctorate
- Occidental College Alumni Volunteer
- PCC United Way Chair
James Earl Johnson
- Reconnect to PCC to our community
- Maintain high academic standards
- Expand and encourage shared governance
- Occupation: Computer Graphic Designer
- A.A. Psychology, Pasadena City College
- Vietnam Veteran, U.S. Army Infantry
- B.A. Graphic Arts, Cal State University, Los Angeles
- President, Toastmasters International Club
- Parent of one son, Neil
- Stable Funding Source from State Government
- Enhanced Goal Achievement for All Students and Businesses
- Communication Improvement Between Community and College
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Website