(Vote for 3)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
Cheryl A. Epple
- Occupation: Tax Consultant
- Governing Board Member, Cerritos College
- Insurance Broker
Gary L. Murph
- Increase partnerships between Cerritos College and Businesses
- Continue to promote technology as one of the tools to give students best opportunity in careers
- Hiring creative and enthusiastic instructors to provide the best education for our students.
- Occupation: Assistant Vice President Emeritus, Administration & Finance
- Vice Chancellor, Business & Fiscal Operations
- Vice President, Administrative Services
- Fiscal Administrator
- Director of Budget & Administrative Services
- Student Success
- College Success
- Expert andd Experienced Leadership
- Occupation: School Communications Officer
- Juris Doctor
- California School Employees Association Employee of the Year Chapter 404
- War Veteran-Operation Desert Storm, Operation Desert Shield, Operation Provide Comfort (Kurdish Refugees)
- Army Humanitarian Award
- Cerritos College Honor Graduate
- Two Cerritos College "Silver Falcon" Awards for Community Service and The William Lewis Award Given Once a Year for Leadership and Character.
Billy R. "Bill" Hector
- Increased Access to All Community Members
- Greater Board Accountability
- Teaching Incentives and Competitive Faculty and Classified Salary
- Occupation: Postmaster,Lawndale,Ca.,
- District 5 Representative, Rotary International 5280
- Past President,Current Vice-Presindent Compton Rotary Club
- Co-Chair SCWPI, State Rehab
- Member, Postmaster General Speakers' Bureau
- Quality education for our students
- ESL for the district's valued diversity
- Day-Care for students' children
Basic candidate data supplied by the applicable elections official.
Any additional information supplied by the candidate.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.
- District Website