Click on ballot measure for more detail.
- Measure J.
-- City of Brentwood
73.9% Yes votes
26.1% No votes
- Shall the City of Brentwood be authorized to issue General Obligation Bonds in the amount of six million dollars ($6,000,000) principal amount to finance the construction, acquisition, and improvement of a new Police Station, and all costs incident thereto?
- Measure K.
Direct Election of the Mayor
-- City of San Ramon
76.0% Yes votes
24.0% No votes
- Shall Articles II and III of the City of San Ramon Charter be amended:
- a) to provide direct election of the Mayor to a two-year term commencing in 2003,
- b) to establish term limits of four two-year terms or eight years total,
- c) to prescribe the duties of the Mayor as those existing on June 1, 2001, and
- d) to set the Mayor's compensation at $100 per month more than that of a Councilmember?
- Measure L.
Election Dates for Mayor and Council
-- City of Richmond
48.4% Yes votes
51.6% No votes
- Shall Section 3 of Article III and Section 3 of Article III-A of the Charter of the City of Richmond be amended to change the election dates for the Mayor and Councilmembers from November in odd-numbered years to November in even-numbered years commencing in November, 2004, and increasing by one year the terms of the Mayor and City Councilmembers who are in office after the November, 2001 election?
- Measure M.
-- City of Richmond
48.5% Yes votes
51.5% No votes
- Shall the ordinance levying an annual parcel tax of (1) $19.80 for single-family residential dwelling units, (2) $19.80 for the first unit and $14.85 for each unit thereafter for multiple-family residential dwelling units, and (3) S39.60 for non-residential parcels, which will be levied in each of eight consecutive fiscal years in order to provide additional funds for the maintenance and operations of the Richmond Public Library, be adopted?
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.