(Vote for 2)
Click on a candidate name for more information.
David E. Macedo
(This candidate has not responded to Smart Voter.)
Willie W. Weatherford
- Occupation: Retired Chief of Police
- B.A. Degree, Cal State-Sacramento
- F.B.I. National Academy
- Chief of Police, City of Manteca
- Chief of Police, City of Galt
- City Manager, City of Galt
- City Councilman, City of Manteca
- Public Safety- To provide the best in Police and Fire Services.
- Economic Development- To Balance the Jobs to Housing ratio.
- Quality of Life Issues- Performing Arts Center, Completion of Woodward Park, Expansion of the Library, Work with the School District on joint issues.
- Occupation: Businesswoman/Newspaper Publisher
- Co-owner of The Village Sandwich Shoppe in Downtown Manteca
- Co-Publisher of the Valley Press/Scotts Valley Banner
- City of Manteca Parks and Recreation Chairperson
- City of Manteca Library Advisory Board
- Vision 2020 Task Force Member
- Manteca Boys and Girls Club Board of Director
James V. "Jim" Hoffmann, Jr.
- Planned Growth that is responsible and compatible to our community
- Reducing City government costs before asking Taxpayers for more of their hard earned dollars.
- Promoting economic development.
- Occupation: Social Studies Teacher
- 14 Years in education
- MS - Education ('90) Northern Illinois University
- BA History/German ('86) Eastern Illinois University
- Family Man with 2 girls (8 and 15 mos.)
- Ensure family issues are a priority with council
- Limit growth to a responsible level; build dwellings inclusive of all income groups
- Encourage location of additional, desirable businesses downtown
Basic candidate data supplied by the County elections official.
Order of candidates is random and changes daily.
Links to sources outside of Smart Voter are provided for information only and do not imply endorsement.|